Thursday, September 27, 2012

Introduction

Hello!
  Welcome to my photography blog, Beau Visage Photography. Before sharing my love of photography I am posting this introduction so you can see the "Artist behind the Lens" My name is Sarah and I'm currently a Stay-at-home mom of two boys. Anyone who knows me knows my boys mean the world to me! When I'm not with my boys (and usually when I am with them too) I'm taking photographs and editing them. I love hiking, traveling, photography, staying active with my kids, crafty things (DIY), discovering new messy art activities for my kids, relaxing and playing outdoors, and my new love: gardening! I'm addicted to Iced Tea and Coffee. Caribou Coffee is my favorite place to grab a cup of coffee (whenever I am back in MN). Of course, with my new Keurig I can make a cup of Caribou Coffee right in the comfort of my own home!

I can't wait to share my work and inspirations with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment